Wednesday, February 13, 2008

L is for LOVE!

" L" is for Love.

I wished the long collages would post larger, but you get the idea of what we did with this. I tried this last year, but Natalie tried to eat the foam letters (note to self: purchase wood letters). This year she was just a typical two-year old who really didn't want to cooperate...at least not long enough for her Mimi to focus and compose the shot. We were so frustrated with her when we were shooting, but I laughed as I edited the images. They were really cute...not perfect but too cute!
"I love you this much!"
It's almost Valentine's Day. I will post the final card after while. I am not feeling well today, but I have promised Natalie that we will make Valentine cookies and have lots of work that I need too. I really don't have time to not feel well. I have two sessions tomorrow and a wedding this Saturday. Several sessions next week and then the most of the next week, we will be gone to Memphis for Randy's (aka Poppa) big event this year. ---Natalie's Mimi

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Man...LOVE THESE!