Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Okay...I know, I know it's been a while. I've been a bit overwhelmed...yes, again! I just realized that I won't have any posts to represent August in Natalie's world. I must admit that I didn't take that many photographs for August...probaby because I am already so behind. And since I am still feeling breathless, I won't make this post a long one, but I did want to share an image that was photographed the weekend before last before leaving for church. Isn't this a sweet image of my little sweetheart? I didn't see her last weekend and Man, I am really beginning to miss her.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Great picture! I actually noticed that dress when she was running back to you after Children's sermon. I thought it was so cute and girly! I love the simple white!