Saturday, February 14, 2009

OUR LITTLE WILD THING (lots of images)

The above image is the Valentine's card that I created for Natalie to share with her friends at school and for me to send a few late greetings.

When they did not come in quick enough, I re-sized it and printed a few 4x6 for Natalie to share with her friends at school, but the quality of Wal-mart print can be so tacky sometimes and sometimes not. This was one of those times! So they late Greeting for everyone else except facebook and blog readers...YAY! YOU!


Gymboree called this Zebra line "Wild One". I had recently purchased many items (probably way to many) from the previous line, "Sweeter than Chocolate". So I limited my purchases of the Zebra stuff. I couldn't resist the boots and the swimsuit I that purchased before Christmas along with the other winter clothes (pink/brown clothing...sweeter than chocolate) that I gaver her as part of her Christmas gifts.




My new friend who I met through ebay...believe it or not made Natalie's Zebra tutu. Rachel (the friend) has a business out of her home (sound familiar?). She mades tutus, headbands, hats, cute, cute little baby shoes. She made my favorite Christmas Tutu for the studio! The Zebra Tutu was just as darling. Once I got the idea of doing "Wild Thing" for Valentine's, I also orderd her the pink leggins and Gymboree top to go with it. Okay...now I sound like an ad for Gymboree and Punkin's & Peanuts Baby. Actully we are doing ad work for Rachel...too bad Gymboree won't make the same trade-out arrangement with us! That would save me a ton of money! [Check out the link to see more of Rachel's items. Her website isn't finished yet, but you can purchase through ETSY!]

I took Natalie to Duncan Park to create some fun images with intentions of creating her valentine's cards. With no particular ideas of what we would do. Of course, she had to cooperate at her photo session before we could go play, but she really didn't seem to mind being photographed...I am sure I did a few more than she had in mind, but I am so glad that I did and I am so glad that she is much more cooperative about having being photographed than she used to be. Makes it more of a pleasure than a chore!



On NO! I accidently deleted one. These are just a few of my favs. I ended up with 88 that I kept. I plan to post most of them on facebook. So if you happen to be one of my facebook friends you can see more real soon.


Finally she is through doing portraits and we are headed to the car to change into play clothes!

I love her expression in this one

and I love how she stopped and looked over her shoulder at me.


I had soooo much fun swinging. After so many cool days in January, this was our first pretty Saturday. I am so glad that we enjoyed some of the day playing at the park!


I am also very glad that Cari joined up took this photo of me and Natalie. I will treasure it forever. I just love how it shows our excited at the park!

This should be my The End Shot.

But I wanted to include this one of Emma and Natalie. Emma and Brittany also joined us a little later too. It was about time to go by the Emma got there. We had not ate lunch yet and we were ready for our LaFiesta Fix!
SO HAPPY VALENTINIE'S FROM NATALIE AND HER MIMI!

No comments: