Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Short update...{playing with Dalton and helping Gigi}

I haven't felt very good the end of last week and so far the beginning of this week. I am just now adding the images from dying eggs Friday, then finding Easter eggs.

Earlier in the week (April 7th & 8th), Natalie and I spend at her Gigi's house. She had knee replacement surgery on the 2nd. I went to help mom in whatever way I could. I cooked my homemade Chicken Pot Pie. My recipes makes several so we put the other three in the freezer for later. The next day I made my Shrimp Alredo Pasta. I doubled the recipes so they could eat on it for several days. Natalie and I also baked a cake for Gigi too. Natalie picked the cake mix and icing out while we were buying our groceries for my cooking at the market. She picked out a strawberry cake. I suggested some white icing (like cream cheese), but she insisted that we needed strawberry icing too! She really likes for things to match!

The 2nd day while there my nephew, Dalton, came to play with Natalie. She had so much following him around. Imagine this: Natalie was Dalton's little shadow...he played with her and her dollhouse for about 5 minutes, after that they played what he wanted to play outside...from the trampoline to the my dad's dirty shop. Natalie got so dirty. My mom said that she had never seen Natalie that dirty. I told her that I don't think I ever had either. I did not bring my camera...I don't even think a photograph with depict just how nasty and sticky our little sweetheart/princess was. She had to had a good bath when she came in. She had so much fun playing and my family enjoyed spending some time with Natalie too. She is so loving. She has
to make sure that she hugs and kisses everyone when she greets them and when she leaves. You would think that she sees them as much as me! That is definitely my favorite thing about Natalie...she's so loving!

I have no photographs for the memory of these two days, but now that I have posted it, we will remember! I do have photographs of the dying eggs and finding them on Good Friday. I just now put the images on my hard drive...I just haven't felt like myself so I've been behind on getting them off the card and onto the hard drive. I have a session tomorrow so it was time to get my camera ready....so I just now even looked at them. Maybe I will feel better by the end of the week and I can get them edited, cropped and ready to blog. So stay tuned for Natalie's Easter pics.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: