Tuesday, October 20, 2009

too-cute-Tuesday #3

AREN'T THESE TWO TOO CUTE!

Finally fall! I bought her several fall clothes a while back with my ebay (paypal) credit when I sold some things a while back, but she has been able to wear them because it has been so NOT FALL!

Doesn't she look adorable wearing her new fall dress?


Natalie just loves her cousin, Dalton, (my newphew---my brother's son). She had not seen him in a while. Natalie was so happy to see her "daldun". It was so sweet!
My sister, Jackie, her daughter, Brooke, and Dalton came down Saturday for the Balloon Races. They didn't see any balloons, but just the same we had a great visit. I took these photos before church on Sunday morning. They were getting ready to leave to see my mom and we were getting ready for church (thus the reason Natalie is dressed up and Dalton, not so much). It sure was great seeing him and seeing how much Natalie loves him.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her dress!!