Monday, January 19, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY...before I change my mind.

the link to this blog




Okay, just as I decided that I would do this, so I take a look at the rules and it appears she has just changed the rules, not that I really understood, but I am going to play today anyway. I have considered trying this several times, but that particular Monday totally slipped away before I got a chance. I love reading Cristi's and Casey's Not me Monday posts. So I am playing today too...for today I am making up the rules or least the way I interpret them.

  1. I do not still have storage boxes of Christmas decorations on my front porch today because I am always on top of everything. I always put everything back in the storage building as soon as I finish them.

  2. I did not eat the last piece of 4-Layer Delight that Randy made yesterday this afternoon. And I did not have a piece for breakfast too because I always eat healthy food.
  3. I did not decide to do tomorrow what I probably should have done today. I wouldn't treat today like a holiday just because everyone else was.

  4. I did not finally update my three blogs. It's not really a big deal. No one probably reads them anyway, huh?

  5. I did not start washing dirty clothes. Our dirty laundry never piles up around here!

  6. I did not sleep in today. I would never do that just because I didn't have to make sure that my daughter is up and getting ready for school.

  7. I did not spend a good portion of my afternoon working on ideas for a portrait blog photo contest. I would never get an idea like this from a fellow blogger. I always come up with original ideas [is there any such thing any more? with all the media, internet, etc how does any one come up with anything original...even if you don't remember where you saw the image or idea...chances are it has been seen and/or done by someone.]

  8. I did not encourage Brittany to put Natalie in time out since they were only going to be here a little while...no, no. Natalie, my little sweetheart, is always a perfect angel especially when she doesn't get to finish her nap when she fell asleep on the way here. NO, no...I don't believe in punishing her. She will be just fine and everybody is going to love and adore her as much as I do even if we never punish her for bad behavior.

  9. I did not remember last night that I forgot to put my mom's birthday gift in the mail when I found the gift in my room last night...when I remembered that her birthday would be the next the day (today).

  10. I did not put those red beans and rice that I cooked yesterday back in the crock pot for supper tonight. I would never fix leftovers for my family and they would never eat them even if I did.

  11. My daughter is not getting her driver's licence tomorrow. No am I not ready for this. I like driving to V'town and Natchez all the time just to pick her up from her friends', school, baby sitting (i mean tutoring) or dance. No we didn't suprize her with a car for Chrismas. She wouldn't want one anyway!

  12. And last, but not least, I did not post these silly NOT ME MONDAY items on Natalie's World. I did not intend to put this on my personal blog because the post was all about Natalie anyway...isn't everything I do all about her (honestly? sometimes it is...lol).

So, okay Casey and Cristi, how did I do? Well, I did try! I always enjoy ready yours...maybe next time I won't bother reading the rules again and won't try to follow them either. I never like to follow the rules...no, no! NOT ME!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Funny! Good job!