Friday, January 23, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY OR BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

I wanted to add something new to Natalie's World, but I don't really have time to go through all the images from the last two months that I need to back track and blog...so I looked at some olders files and came up with these that were photographed two years ago, January 20, 2007.

Before I go any further, I should give credit to the theme name, Fashback Friday. I had actually thought of creating Freaky Friday and find silly images to blog and I still may or maybe I just gave someone else a new idea! But since I have started blogging I like to view certain blogs. From time to time I will randomly look at new blogs or rather blogs that I do not know, but I have a few regulars that I frequently visit and now fell like they are my best blog buddies. One of my favorites is about this sweet baby girl who was adopted. Her mommy is quite inspiring and so in love with her baby girl. Their blog is respectively called "A GIFT WORTH THE WAIT". Today Sara Madalin's mommy started her version of Flashback Friday. She also mentioned being sure to give credit to who she knew started certain things like Way Back Whensday as Nicki did on her blog, The Glenn Gang. I guess I think about things like copyrighted photos, but I had not thought about this...so now you know!

I have used Wordless Wednesday, not sure who started it, but I got the idea from Cristi from Jesus Is. But as far as I know, I created Too Cute Tuesday and Terrific Thursday...but who knows maybe I saw them somewhere to and I don't remember. So if I need to give someone credit just let me know. It is fun to do a little different twist to blog! And thanks to those who gave me and others these new blog ideas.

NOW ON TO THIS POST...
It could be Better Late Than Never since it was two years ago.
At this age, almost 18 months, Natalie loved the Baby Einsteins DVD series. Her favorites was Baby McDonald. She loved watching it over and over. It was so perfect for a toddler, especially one who loved animals and making animals sounds. I recommend all the DVDs from this series. They are so perfect for a child's first experiences with TV.
So when we kept seeing the ads for the AG-EXPO in Monroe I thought Natalie would so enjoy seeing all the "real" animals.
As you can see in this image, she was a little afraid of the "real" chicks!

Awwwwhh! says Cari!


Scared of a tiny chick, but not afraid of Elsie the Cow! Go figure!

Poppa and Aunt Cari are having fun, but Natalie is wondering why Mimi is over in the corner. (taking photos, of course) It was so crowded and so hard to document this through my lens, but I am so glad that I did. It's so neat to look back at these two years later.







Emma came too!

I think she enjoyed it too!

I wish that I could remember what Emma was saying! [That's why you should document/blog your images ASAP.]

Emma is holding the little chick and Natalie still looks scared of it or is she scared that Aunt Cari will drop her because she is petting the baby chick and only using one arm to hold her.

Emma seesm just a little proud to be holding it, don't you think?

on to the goats...



What in the world is Cari laughing at?
Maybe Emma!

I think Emma looks a lot like Brittany in these images. What do you think?

It was a very cool and windy day! Look at Emma's hair in her face. I do remember we didn't look at the tractors and equipment that was outside very long. It was just too cool and it was beginning to sprinkle rain.

I noticed this tag as I was preparing these images for this post. This why I am glad that I am not a farmer...
JOHN DEERE IS CUTE AND ALL, BUT TOO MUCH FOR MY PURSE!

I have no idea why Natalie is screaming. But I do know we didn't get any more photos after this one...I wonder why?

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: