Friday, October 5, 2007

LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER: 2005

TWO YEARS AGO...
SEPTEMBER 23, 2005
These were taken one afternoon before going to pick Cari up from school. The best I remember it was a cool fall day...thus Natalie wearing her fall outfit (one of my favorite old navy sets). I had hopped to take some photographs of her in the cotton field before leaving here. It was a nice overcast day, but the overcast turned to serious clouds and rain just as we were leaving. I was so disappointed. I only got one shot of her in the wicker basket with the burlap and it wasn't too pretty (she had started to cry).
You gotta love those sleeping images.


SEPTEMBER 25, 2005

A FEW DAYS LATER... Look at her chubby face...she was really starting to fill out.
She was still so little, but quite long all stretched out!


What a cute expression...I think she was laughing at her daddy.
I know she was laughhing at him in this one!

Her Poppa got off a little her from ginning. He wanted to enjoy some time with his new granddaughter...
These were taken a few days later, 09.27.05.


09.28.05
A nice little baby stretch...she is almost 2 months old now!

Natalie: Check out my little baby shoes. Mimi loved them!
Doesn't that smile just melt your heart.
The images says "Mimi, isn't that enough photographs for today." I used to photograph her until she is tired of it. She can't help it and neither can I...she is so photogenic and I love photographing my beautiful grandbaby. ---Natalie's Mimi

No comments: