Friday, October 5, 2007

VHS HOMECOMING 2007

Natalie and her mommy before the pep rally.
Natalie's Aunt Cari and her friend, Alexa.
Natalie's pet name for Alexa is Alexa's Angel!
Natalie and her Nonna
Some of Aunt Cari's and Mommy's good friends...THE JUNIORS!
Natalie's Mommy's friend, Tori, was the MC.
Natalie's mommy, her friends, Paige, Mary Kathryn, and Tori, AND Aunt Cari
Natalie and her Aunt Cari
Natalie and her mommy...I love this one. Natalie was too cooperative in most of these images, but this one is so sweet.
My three girls...not such a sweet pose of Natalie
Cari & Alexa
Finally Natalie gets to run around and play. She likes balloons.

Almost time for the parade. Natalie's Aunt Emma and another Little Viking
Eating candy (Mimi kept some of Cari's for Natalie)
waiting for the parade to begin
Natalie's daddy came home in time to drive his sister, Natalie's Aunt Cari in the parade.
Brittany in the Parde
coming back from the parade
Brittany and Cari after the parade
Cari, Cameron & Brittany
Brittany and Cameron
The family of three... Natalie tried so hard to give them both a hug at the same time!
Cari and Alexa after the parade
This are quick posts as I am running out of time. I have a lot to do to get ready for a weekend trip to visit some family. Since I had a lot of photos I made the descriptions short. I haven't been able to blog because of a computer problem. But I haven't had the time this week anyway. I have uploaded all the images since this date, but I haven't typed all the text. I think I will go ahead an post the images and then edit with text later. I want them here so when I show family this weekend. I a few images from different little things this week, but most of them are on the new camera that I still have to learn to use so I will try to post early next week again, but if not...slowly, but surely I will get them up here. I have been a slacker this week and I may remain one through the holidays, but I will keep it up...better late than never, uh? ---Natalie's Mimi








No comments: