Friday, October 5, 2007

THE LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 2007

SEPTEMBER 24, 2007

Natalie hanging out in her new stroller. I had to buy a new one because Poppa left it outside under the house (sort of like our garage or carport) and forgot he had it there. He had to make room in the car for a trip that we took. A few weeks later, when I was ready to put it back in there to use at the water part, I realized that it had mildewed! UGH!
I actually bought one at K-Mart the day before our shopping trip. I had found one that I liked at Wal-mart better, but they didn't have one in the box...only the display stroller. I wanted something small and light weight, but not as small as an umbrella stroller because I wanted a basket to carry packages and a cup holder. The one at K-mart had all of this and was lightweight (I wanted something smaller because of the space it takes up when you keep it in the car all the time). The display stroller had this, but the one in the box didn't have the front tray cup holder or the one for the parent. When Randy (aka Poppa) put the stroller together we see that fabric isn't sewed or was ripped on the frame of the hood. So he said use it tomorrow (for the shopping trip), but take it back next week. So while shopping at Target I found this one for just $10 more we got our front tray cut holder and the parent cup holder. So I bought it. I still have to return the other one...gotta find that receipt.

We just left it here in the living room after he put the next stroller togehter. Natalie just climbed into and was just hanging out there while watching TV. Cute, uh?
Natalie is playing with the little animal puzzle that I found in the $1 section at Target! Natalie loves umbrellas. It was sprinkling rain when we went to put some mail in the mailbox. I couldn't find her Elmo umbrella at the time.
We both used separate umbrellas. She looked so cute. I had to go in an get my camera.
I didn't want to forget this! Too cute...walking in the rain with her pink umbrella!
These images will capture these memories forever! How cool is that ! ---Natalie's Mimi

No comments: