Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BACKTRACKING #10: Saturday Fun (05.23.09)

Above: posing (Mallory Pose--Brittany's friend, Mallary taught her this one!)




As look at these 2 years later and I can't help but remember this was when I could get her to look for the bug in my hair, camera or anything to get natural expressions. Now (July 2011) she just won't fall for that any more.






This was what she said when she had the camera in her hand! About being a photographer (not the others, but she had said those recently!)

MIMI AND HER SWEETHEART!




Cari and Natalie...

Poppa and Natalie...


Making Silly faces...

[I think we were waiting for the boyfriend to show up.]


Natalie and Precious!


3D glasses!


Who looks better wearing them?


NOW CHUCK E. CHEESE...























This is sort of sad...another post that I didn't finish. This is why you should do these right away. I think this was Memorial Day weekend. Cari, her boyfriend, Natalie and Mimi and Poppa went to Alexandria to see a 3D movie (I can't remember which at the moment) and dinner at Chuck E. Cheese. I think it was the first time we took her to CEC.

No comments: