Friday, May 15, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY...

Natalie at 9 months old.
May 2006
It's so fun to see how much Natalie has changed in three years, but it is also intersting to see how much I have grown as a digital photographer...digital and doing my own enhancements and retouching was still so new in 2006. Though often I still feel like it is so new because I am still learning so much. This first and last image I did some quick retouching today. I absolutely hate to post anything w/o some kind of retouching these days.
(She has just discovered the "thing" on her wrist. So precious!)
This was or mabe not retouched soon after the session in '06. What a difference in the first one and last one.

Happy Baby!

I miss that little baby, but I love the sweet, loving little girl that has grown from that infant/almost toddler that she was in these images photographed on May 11, 2006..
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: