Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MONDAY MEMORY

THESE TWO IMAGES ARE WEEKEND (MEMORY HIGHLIGHTS FROM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOON)
first time in the pool summer '09
ME: "Wait Natalie let me take one picture of you before you in the pool!"
Natalie and her 3-D glasses
Natalie trying on her 3-D glasses for the movie (before the movie).

We had a full day with Natalie Saturday. A day that included her first 3-D movie and then Chuck E. Cheese. Wow we were all exhausted at the end of that day. The next day after church when her mommy and daddy came over Natalie and her parents took the first swim in the pool this summer. (My suggestion for them...not me to do this. I knew the water was still cool after all the rain and cooler weather we've had!) During some spare time over last week, I finised the images that I thought I was trying to finish so that I could catch Natalie's blogging up (imags from Easter). I THOUGHT that was all I had to do and this past weekend's images that I could post and everything and be caught up from Easter until now. Then I realized I had not worked on the images from last weekend, Brooke's graduation and fun at Gigi's and here. So I now I am thinking I may go backwards. Post the last weekend's and over the next week or so post all from the last month until Easter. If I don't I will end up doing like I did at Christmas and finally just skip it all together and proceed forward, which I don't want to do again.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: