Thursday, May 14, 2009

TERRIFIC THURSDAY


I can't seem to find time to finish updating Natalie's World because I can't seem to find the time to finish editing her Easter Pics. I have several blog posts that I want to add, but I confess that I don't have as many as I should because I have been a slacker with photos lately probably because I am already behind and I know it will put me even more behind. But since it had been a week since I posted, I scanned through some folders and came up with an image to post for now. Randy and I recently introduced Natalie to picking wild blackberries in the woods on the hunting club. This is one of my faves from the evening. I do have more that I plan to post soon. As soon as I can, I will share the whole Picking Wild Blackberries story.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: