Friday, November 7, 2008

FALL CLOTHES

NATALIE TRYING ON HER BRIGHT NEW FALL CLOTHES The end of last week Brittany mentioned that Natalie needed some more fall clothes. So since I love shopping for her, I bought her two outfits that will mix and match at Belk when I was shopping Saturday. Since I don't get to see her as much wearing all of her cute clothes, we had a mini portrait session while trying them on to see if fit. This bright colorful outfit fits her personality to a Tee. [By the way, she insisted that she needed a prop. So we used the small bear so that her clothes could still be viewed.]
I posted this a last night and gave more information on this than I have time for now, but I do want to post them now since I should get another opportunity this weekend to photograph her again since Cameron asked me to keep her so that he and Brittany can go to the big LSU game this weekend. How could I say no to this beautiful face?
The other outfit in this line that should mix and match! I love buying mix and match sets for her!
Silly Girl...
Then we tried on some 'almost' new Gymboree clothes from the Girl Detective line from last year. She wore two sizes last winter. Gymboree runs big on her so she wore 18-24 months and also 2T toward the end of winter. I have sold most of the 18-24 months on ebay. Gymboree sells much better on ebay than a yard sale! So these are the 2Ts of this line that we have left and I wasn't sure if they would fit. She may not wear them all winter, but they do fit her now.
I guess I made her laugh again!
Same leggings, but with the little dress!
with a different top (same leggings)
A different prop, same top with knickers--actually TCP not Gymboree, but matched great
Being silly again...same top, but the matching jeans...I think it actually matches the other top better, but I knew I was losing her attention so I didn't do that combo!

The jacket that goes with this line...
She loved wearing this jacket last winter with the cute little ears. She still seem smitten with them.
At least now I will remember her in these cute clothes!
That's it for now.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: