Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

I have a few photos from our little b'day celebration with Natalie, her mommy and of course, her daddy from this past Sunday. But they are not accessible at this time. I should have posted this yesterday. His birthday was actually yesterday, but what a crazy day I had. I will elaborate more on WORTH REMEMBERING since I don't really want to rob Natalie's blog.

Worth Remember is suppose to be more of my thoughts and such. I have so much that I want to post here and there, but this is my crazy time of the year. But this year I am determined to maintain the blogs during the holidays. I went from I early October to February w/o any new posts. Life gets crazy...that's for sure...especially for me and my family during this time of year, but I am determined to keep it going this year. I was hoping to go back and post images from last year...even though I didn't post them....we still did stuff and I still photographed the moments in our life. So if nothing happens to my external hard drives, I have those memories forever. Maybe one day I can document them w/the stories behind them. But for now this is my best.

Being a part of Natalie's World is so special just as being it has been to have been a part of her daddy's world the last 20 years. But being such an intricate part of their worlds often doesn't leave much time for documenting it all. I just praise God that He has shared them with me.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: