Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & HAPPY SHOPPING!

THANKSGIVNG 2007 This is Natalie's 3rd Thanksgiving. This one and the one before they had lunch at Brittany's Aunt house (the one who lives in Monroe). Then they came to my grandmother's where we had lunch. When she first arrived she was shy. She had been asleep. The first few images are of GiGi playing with her and getting her to warm up to everyone.


I didn't blog this time last year, but I did record events through photographs. I just didn't have time to post them...I still don't, but I am choosing just a few and keeping it simple.

The annual shopping trip...

I guess her nose was itching, but I wanted to include the full length view of her looking at the toys on the shelf at Target.

Even Natalie seems to like to shop the sales the day after Thanksgiving.

So Happy Thanksgivng to everyone and Happy Shopping tomorrow!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: