Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NATALIE'S CLOTHES ON EBAY

To some of those who may be interested, I have re-listed some of Natalie's things that did not sell last time. I re-listed them right away, but they weren't actually listed until November 3rd (the Monday after Halloween). Several of the items were of Holiday nature that I thought would do better after the Halloween. I think many people don't think about Christmas until after Halloween.

I am inserting a link to my list of items....

click here

I had several people who expressed interest in her things after I had these already set up to sell. The LSU overalls have been claimed! I will have future LSU attire (cheerleader suit, unique slip dress, etc.). If anyone local wants an items, go ahead and bid, you can save shipping by picking up here or meeting me somewhere. I many more items to list. I just don't know when I will find the time to do it. I guess I need to have a private "open house" sale to those interested.

I love buying for Natalie and tend to over buy. Many of these things are new and still have the tags. I loved the velvet Strasburg dress, but I bought it too small. Their sizes tend to run big on her so I bought a smaller size...the arms were too short for her last holiday season. I also bought new leather mary janes in a bone color to go with the dress. So they weren't worn either.

I loved the items and I would love to see them go to a new home....to someone who could appreciate them and the bargain!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~
EDIT TO ADD THIS:
Just in case you keep of with Natalie's World, but not Jami Ainsworth Portraits, this a link to it. My Annual Christmas event is next week. Check it out!

No comments: