Friday, October 31, 2008

FAIRY PRINCESS...

...or is it ABBY CADABBY?
I don't really get into Halloween, but I couldn't resist this darling costume for Natalie. What girl doesn't love dressing up like a Fairy Princess! The colors of this costume that I found on ebay is similar to Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. So after I found the Abby Cadabby bucket (almost just like the Elmo one from last year), we hinted to Natalie that this was her Abby Cadabby costume and that's the name she adopted for it too (so her mommy told me).

I posted several of these without the full costume when I posted her weekend with us on 09-20-08. I didn't post any with the full costume because I wanted it to be surprise to post on Pumpkin Day (that's what I am calling it) or with whatever activities she attends to wear it. Sunday afternoon her parents took her to Boo in the Zoo in Baton Rouge and then the other night to the Boozar in the image from the post below.

Since I am don't get to attend any of these special events with her, I am posting these today. Last year Brittany and I took her to Trunk or Treat at our church and then Brittany and I took her to their church and she changed costumes. So had two costume last year. I was so overwhelmed last year that I didn't post anything on Natalie's World from the middle of October until February. So I may try to find some of those images later today and include them too!

But for now...enjoy these! I don't think there has ever been a fair princess any prettier! [sounds like a true Mimi, huh?]


And, yes, Cari informed me that Natalie and I put her wings on upside down!
We tried this on after her bath that morning...I just remembered that because I noticed her wet hair in this photo.


HAPPY PUMPKIN DAY FROM NATALIE AND HER MIMI!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: