Sunday, October 5, 2008

NATALIE THE "CHEF"


Natalie arrived here Saturday afternoon after her daddy voted. [He is still registered to vote here.] She gave me and Randy the most delightful, enthusiastic hugs ever. Her enthusiasm is always so sweet and sincere. Isn't it sad as adults that we loose some of the enthusiasm for life and the things we love? Too bad we loose....it is so sweet and contagious too!
Next she headed straight into her "room" to start playing with some of her toys. I guess she had actually missed some of them, but for some reason one of the first things she wanted to play with was her kitchen things. She put on her "Natalie" chef hat. This was a gift from us this past Christmas. Doesn't it look precious on her. This is a posed version of it because I wasn't quite ready and missed the original. [My camera still had settings from this weekend sessions.]
I have a few other images from the evening (last night), but I wanted to quickly post this one. She is so darn cute in it and I was thinking you might be having "Natalie" with drawls too. After all it has been almost two weeks since I posted new images of her.
After church, she went with her parents to her other grandmother's. They plan to stay until Emma's soccer game and then I am going to pick her up. She is going to stay one more night with us and I will take her back to BR tomorrow. So I am sure I will have even a few more images to add Monday or Tuesday. But enjoy this one until then.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: