Friday, October 31, 2008

Carnival Fun with Aunt Cari and Mimi, too

I took this photo while we were deciding what to ride next. Don't they look like sisters?
Yes, it is carnival fun with Aunt Cari and Mimi, but Mimi will not be featured in any of the photos. She was having enough fun watching and documenting these memories with her camera, besides this is one of those rides that go round and round (not for Mimi!)
A little out of focus, but that's okay because it is our memory not a portrait!

I had to ask them to not spin the ride while I got a few photos!

I tried to remember to take some from a distance to get the full view of the ride since there weren't too many people there I could do that.


The uncropped version of the first one...

The next ride, the dragon ride. The is the one she rode the night before and laughed so hard and so did I. We were sure if she was having that much fun or thought she was suppose to act like she was because she laughed, but she looked scared. It was so hilarious to me! I love that her fearlessness with things like this.
"cheese"

The night before they made each child ride this ride individually (a different child in each car...this was on the Natchez side), but this carnival (same ride, but Vidalia side), they made them ride w/someone. I guess I forgot to post the full view of this, but they had two children in the first car and two in the last. Natalie in this little girl are in the last.

Next was the Carousel, but for some reason...probably because she had never rode in the little sleigh looking ride, she chose to ride it rather than the pretty horses. Cari was going to ride with her to help her on the horse, but she could have rode this one by herself. Cari tried to talk her into the horse, but oh well...another new experience for Natalie.
This image Cari is trying to get Natalie to look to take the photo before the ride starts.

This time she is looking, but not Aunt Cari. That's how it goes.

Next was the cars...
Two Steering Wheels!

She looks so serious about this in this one.

Smiling for the camera...

some actions shots...she's really into steering this car




We're not sure why she is doing this tongue thing, but it was quite cute!
The last ride or would we say SLIDE.

Natalie was so good. I was worried she would expect to stay longer and ride everything again, but when I told her this was the last ride and that he had take some supper home to Poppa, she repeated what I said and was completely fine with it. She had done the same thing the night before with the rides in Natchez. That's so much better than pleading and begging to continue to ride.

It was a fun weekend with Natalie and the rest of my family.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: