Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DR. AINSWORTH?

Maybe it is Natalie Ainsworth, DVM? This was photographed about a year ago (10.03.08). Natalie was really beginning the "pretend" age. She is playing with her Elmo doctor set. I didn't get many images. Precious was not a very good patient. Just look at the look on her face!
I have several images from the weekend and from last fall that I haven't posted that I intend to post over the next week or so. That way I won't get it all posted and then have to wait for two weeks for her to come back for another visit for new images on NATALIE'S WORLD...not that I have a lot of time for posting any way, but this way I keep more new stuff posted on a regular basis.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~
Edited: Nicki, I guess I should laugh at myself! I do that all the time out loud and I was just talking about that to some people at the post office. As one mom said it, "well, you know who you are!"...that's how she responds to the child who was just called the wrong name. To those you who are reading this post after I edited it. I put "Cari" Ainsworth rather than Natalie. And the really hehe part of about this was I didn't even catch it at first...I had to read the comment several times and then come look at the blog before it hit me. I am just going to blame it on my 3 hours of sleep last night!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Do you mean Natalie Ainsworth, DVM?