Thursday, October 16, 2008

McDONALD'S IN ST. FRANCISVILLE

I took Natalie home...well almost home Monday afternoon (10.06.08). I met her Mommy and Daddy in St. Francisville. So it was almost home, but I didn't have to drive into Baton Rouge...that was nice for me.

Before we went into McDonald's Brittany gave Natalie her mail (her "happies" from Mimi). Natalie has a confused look. This was something that I ordered from someone I found through ebay. It is hair holder that looks like a ballet tutu. I had them seller send it to her rather than me first (to save shipping...rather then me pay again to mail it from here).

A better expression...
This completed the series of 6 Disney Princess books that I sent her over several days. She loves her books.

Now time to play...

Brittany took most of these while I ate. She posed for her in this one!

Natalie's Daddy, Natalie and Natalie's Mommy

Another priceless expression...
Natalie and Mimi

We had a great visit. I am tired and still have much to do, but I wanted to post these before Natalie next trip (this weekend). I have rushed through this post. So if I have left out something that I really wanted to included, I will just add it later.

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Good picture of Natalie and Mimi!