Friday, October 31, 2008

Natalie Watching Hot Air Balloons

Natalie waiting to see some "air Balloons" as she called them. Doesn't she look cute wearing her hot air balloon dress that I bought at the flea market last year?
So while were waiting Natalie and Cari had a conversation about nail polish.



Natalie and her Aunt Cari posing for a close-up.

I though it would be cute in black and white too...so I included both!


"It's a bird, it's a plane...it's not a hot air balloon...it's a hang glider". This is what we saw before we actually saw any hot air balloons. Natalie didn't make it for the morning hot air balloon flight. So we are doing it again (check out Worth Remembering for the morning flight) with her.

We are watching for them on the levee at the Vidalia Riverfront. Finally after watching the hang glider, we see some balloons getting ready to go up.
They're begging to go up. We can see on the other side of the levee.

She's pointing at them. (I think I asked her too...so yes, it doesn't look really that natural, but you get the point. She's looking at the balloons up in the sky.)

One going over the hotel on the river...

What an expression!
some serious watching...
She pointing on her own this time I think...check out little ring her mommy bought her earlier at the flea market. She was so proud of it.

The one I posted earlier. My favorite image of her from the day!

I don't know what this means, but I just like it.
still watching...

The Advocate Balloon

Do see the little spot above this balloon? I am pretty sure it is the hang glider again.



Natalie being plain silly...

I gave Cari that camera to get a few of me and Natalie. We are watching the balloons. She is sitting in my lap. Moment like this will always be some of my most cherished moment in life!

I really hate this image of me, but I lov it of her. So it's a keeper and at least I have this to remember our special time together watching the balloons.
We certainly seem serious about the balloon watching in this image.

I love the images of them floating above the bridge.

We saw many more balloons earlier in the day, but we still saw plenty...enough that Natalie had a fun time watching the balloons float above her.
So next to the carnival! Cari is giving a "piggy" back ride to the car.
I enjoyed sharing these afternoon with these girls and I am so glad that I have images so that we remember what a special day it was. Anytime together is special, but even more special to share a new experience with Natalie.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: