Wednesday, October 1, 2008

UPCOMING WEEKEND VISIT

I am certainly looking forward to the weekend. I have a special project that I want to start around here, but the best part of this upcoming weekend will be special time with Natalie. She and her parents are coming home. I should have some new photos to post soon. I hope to do some portraits of her in the cotton field. I guess I will try to make it my a yearly tradition. I always intended to do that when my kids were little, but I guess it was a little more difficult then--we didn't actually live in the middle of cotton field then. The last two years I have photographed her in the cotton field here behind our home. This year I will have to go a mile or two to find a field. They picked "our" cotton today. It is always sort of sad each year to see the fields picked.


Looking forward to some fun with Natalie in just a few days!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: