Thursday, October 23, 2008

SATURDAY: 10.18.08--SNEAK PEAK

THIS FIRST IMAGE IS MY FAVORITE FROM THE DAY. I KNEW IT WOULD BE THE MOMENT IT WAS CAPTURED. I LOVE EXCITEMENT IN HER EYES! One of the many interesting sights around the Mississippi River Bridge as viewed from the Vidalia Riverfront Levee during the afternoon flight.

I am still trying to catch up on editing. I have all my older sessions caught up (I still need to some slideshows for newborn sessions.), but I have done many new sessions over the last few weeks that I really need to finish before I get really behind again. So I will make this post just a quick fun little sneak peak into our Saturday. I have many images I would like to post, but this it for now. This should wet your appetite for more, huh?
I love watching all the interesting things that happen through the eyes of a child!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~










1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Hey Jami,
Nicki told me that you were selling some of Natalie's clothes on Ebay. I was just curious to know if you are selling or have already sold any of her LSU gear. LSU attire is hard to come by in Tennessee ;). If you are will to part with it I am definately willing to pay you. THANKS!