Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TOO-CUTE-TUESDAY...

TWO YEARS AGO...

EDITED TO ADD THIS:

Each time I look at this again, I keep thinking how she looks like a baby doll in this image. It actually reminds me of the my twinns TODDLER DOLL. EDITTED: I clicked the link and it took me to the regular My Twinn site. There is a section for My Twin todders...this is what I wanted you to compare...so browse around and see if you find the toddler dolls...you'll see what I mean if you do.

A while back I actually went through the steps to create Natalie a My Twinn Todder doll, but at the time they were sold out of the face shape/eye color combo that matched her. So I don't guess she'll be getting one for Christmas since it take a few months to get one since they are custom made.

If you look at these images (using the link), you must agree that her face (especially #152 & 153) does look like one of the toddlers dolls there...which stand to reason...since she was a toddler there 16.5 months old.



Natalie's World has changed tremendously over the last two years ago, but one thing that hasn't changed is that she is just TOO CUTE!


These were photographed December 12, 2006.


I've seen Not-Me-Monday, Way-Back-Wednesday, Wordless-Wednesday...I am sure there are more, but this is my spin on this. I am bit overwhelmed...quite normal for the time of the year. I know I was two years ago too...which is why I didn't have as many images of Natalie during her toddling years as I have now...starting her blog last year really made me self-conscious of documenting the little things. I still don't have any more time and I really don't have time to record all the thoughts that go with the images as I post them, but I am trying.


So enjoy Too-Cute-Tuesday...though it is almost over as I post this...again better late than never!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: