Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

FROM NATALIE!
This photos are in reverse order, but that's okay because I wanted the last one to be first since the first one isn't so sharp! I can't seem to always get a sharp image when dealing with "my family". I had this package fixed and meant to mail to Natalie before the end of the week, but I had forgot. Friday I realized that St. Patrick's Day was Tuesday... after asking Randy to mail it for me when he went to town, I changed my mind. So he wanted to tell her we just mailed it here! I know.. it doesn't really make since. But she loves her packages. And as you can see in this photo [above], she loves to pose too!
After Valentine's I saw these green M&M's on sale...so yes, St. Patrick's Day came to my mind. So I also bought a St. Patrick's Day card the same day (a month before the holiday...so not like me...though waiting to the last minute to send...so much me!).
So I had a package full of green in mind for the St. Patrick's Day surprize: green M&M's, green cash, a cutsie card, and a green dress that I wanted her to wear today. It was probably too cool to wear. I will find out later if she wore it!

Look at the expression on her face! She has seen this dress and wore it once, but you would think it is an article of clothing that she has really been wanting. I love her exuberance!


The not so sharp image: Poppa helping Natalie open her package!
HAVE A GREAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I HOPE YOU WORE YOU'RE GREEN!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: