Sunday, March 29, 2009

MISSING YOU MONDAY...

SWEET POSING NATALIE
My fine art image from this session...

her new spring Gymboree dress...

a sweet "cheesy" smile in her new spring dress...

Okay, it's almost Monday as I type this text for this post. Sometimes I spend just enough time with Natalie over the weekend that I really miss her even more. So instead of doing laundry this day (Sunday afternoon), I mostly watched movies on TV and worked on Natalie's images from last weekend. {I did do "some" laundry just not enough.} I posted most of my favs (about 30) on facebook. If your one of my "facebook" friends you can view the rest of them...I get confused very easily on facebook...they keep changing it! But it is definitetly easier to load several images at one time than blogger. So I just picked a few of my favs that I haven't previously posted here or at Jami Ainsworth Portraits...at least I don't think I've posted any of these yet.
~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

these are gorgeous jami!