Thursday, March 5, 2009

NATALIE AT CARLIE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

ABOVE: NATALIE AND CARLIE

(The image that inspired the title.)


okay...I did this long post about Natalie at Carlie's Party with a very intersting title, MUSTARD IN YOUR TEA? If you don't blog, I will tell you now..."it is a lot of trouble to re-do this to the appropriate blog"...if there is an easy way and someone knows it, please share. So to read this post, use the link that I provided (the title).



Carlie has appeared many different time:
(each of these titles are links to some fun times with Carlie)


SEPTEMBER 22, 2007 (WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING)


NATALIE'S FIRST TEA (A GIFT FROM CARLIE)


SLEEPING AT THE WATERPARK



I am sure I have other photos from holidays like Christmas, but as you may know...I am not too good as posting Christmas images because I am looney before, during and after Christmas...by the time I re-cover...it's time to move on to Valentines or Easter!

Sorry for the goof up! But, hey! That's me!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: