Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VISIT FROM COUSINS LAST YEAR

Cousins came to visit and we went to the water park in Baton Rouge. And these are the only photos that I have from the day. I am so glad at least have these:

These first two images are Carlie and Natalie asleep at the water park. They were wore out and so were the mimi and the mommy. I was afraid I was going to have to cancel our plans with family. I had recently spained my ankle (about 6 wks earlier). It would still swell everyday if I used it all. I also had another health issue developing that week that I won't go into details at this time. But needless to say I didn't want to re-schedule the date that I had scheduled with my cousin, my sister and their children. Thus the images of this day weren't recorded as I would have preferred. I think the three images that I have to post here were taken with Cari's old point and shoot camera.

I do remember feeling pretty miserable, but I really didn't want to cancel our plans that we had for a little while because it was about time for school to start and I knew it was sort of now and never...well...not this summer (well that summer...you know what I mean, uh?). I am so glad these toddlers got their naps. They were in a much better mood later and played some more in the water before time to go home. Natalie was so tired she took another nap on the way home.

I think these were taken the next day before they left. These are my cousin's three children, Reuban, Aaron and Carlie.

I did a portrait session earlier that day of Carlie. She was approximate 18 months old at the time. I also have some images of Natalie opening her birthday gift that Carlie brought for her. She missed Natalie's party last year because her mommy was working. We were so glad they made it this year. I do still intend to post some of those photos (from b'day and receiving gift from Carlie) in the near future.

Thanks for looking.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: