Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUNDAY AFTERNOON, 8.10.08

Does this image seem a little random? I am not sure what this means, but this is something that I have noticed that Natalie does with her "babies" when she is playing with them. She lines them in a group on the floor. I have no idea what it really means, but it is sweet. I will try to remember to ask her next time I notice it. But this time I didn't notice it until after she had went to sleep. And by the way...the Ernie and Burt dolls were her daddy's when he was little. Cari loved Barney when she was little, Natalie loved Elmo first and now Dora and Diego. Cameron's first love was Sesame Street...especially Ernie and Burt. It's funny how your grandchild or anyone's young one makes you remember your child (children) when he/she was young...what they did, what their interests were, etc. I think that is something that I love about being a photographer and meeting with other parents...it reminds constantly of my babies...when they were babies.

I read her two books: Curious George and her personalized Circus book. She fell asleep about 1/2 way through the circus book. I dozed on the love seat with her for few minutes and then I made myself get up and get back to the laundry.

I love it when she falls asleep in my arms while ready. So precious to me.


When I look at these images, I had to notice the little girl she is---not the baby or toddler that she still is in my mind. She is growing up too fast. I have a little story that I will try to add later, but I need to get back to more washing and unpacking for now.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: