Saturday, August 23, 2008

MEMORY CARD?

I recently started my third blog:



http://www.ainsworthremembering.blogspot.com/



There are time when I want to post things about my family that don't regard Natalie. So I started "Worth Remembering", a blog dedicated to my family's memories that are Worth remembering to me and them. Of course, Natalie is a big part of my family. So it would be easy to double post somethings. In this case, I am just going to post the link to the little story about Natalie finding a memory card in my room.



http://ainsworthremembering.blogspot.com/2008/08/memory-card.html



I know I am behind this week. I have many images to post. I have just been a bit overwhelmed with the move to Baton Rouge. It has also left me a bit sad...which I assume was expected. My life (my world) has been so choatic the last year helping raise an infant who has grown from a toddler to a very know-it-all 3-year-old. And all of suddenly, her world (the majority of her world) will exists without her Mimi. Yes, that makes me very sad. I am coping and adjusting just as she is. She still isn't too fond of being left at her new school, but I will let her mommy tell about that since she witnessed it, not me, on her blog. I know she hasn't posted any updates yet, but she has been taking photos and she does intend to. As you could guess, I am sure the move has been overwhelming for Natalie's parents too. They, too, will soon be starting another school year. Lots of changes take place in the fall. Maybe that's one reason I am not too thrilled with this season any more.



Stay tuned. I do hope to get some new images posted very soon.


~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: