Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY

To commerate My Blog Anniversary, I am posting two collages of a variety of images of Natalie from the last 6 months or so and we got our new face life...not bad for just a blog anniversary. I am very proud that I have kept this ongoing journal of Natlalie for one year...other than those 4 or 5 mos. that I was a true slacker (due to the holidays).

I guess it should have been from the last year. I may go pick some of my favorites later (that is if I find the time...lol).

  1. The first one I added some of the digital scrapbooking materials that I purchased to do my blog. I could really get into playing with stuff.
  2. The second one has a lot of the same images. These are some of the collages that I had to re-check try after I learned my new trick in photoshop. These are the images that I had picked to do the header. Poor girl...I sent her 17 different images.
  3. One more thing...these image don't appear for large since they are collages. Try clicking them to see them a little larger.

These images were photographed the very end of Feburary (while in Memphis) until as recent as last week. I wanted to have more recent images in her blog header. I still have a lot of other favorites over the last year, but it is amazing how much she has grown and changed in 12 short months.

Oh yeah! After looking at these after I posted, I wanted to mention a lot of the same images are used. I wasn't trying to create acutally collages to use or print. I was just experience with the new collage templates that I had never used....though I may consider printing on of them for her room. The bright pinks would really look good in her new!

Today makes one week since I have seen Natalie about as long as I have ever gone w/o seeing. I am suppose to see her this weekend. Oh, I just remembered I did see her Sunday (but it was only a few minutes so it doesn't count). I have talked to her on the phone daily and I am so glad that I can talk to her on the phone, but I do miss seeing the face that goes with that excited sweet voice that I hear over the phone.

I am so looking forward to seeing My Little Sweetheart!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

The Ainsworth Family said...

Natalie loves her new blog. The collages are so cute. I am showing her what her Mimi did for her!