Sunday, August 24, 2008

FINALLY... LAKE IMAGES from 08.16.08

NATALIE IS PROUD OF HER DORA LIFE JACKET AND SO HAPPY TO BE AT THE LAKE
The Mallory family joined us for a nice relaxing afternoon at the lake. This is Natalie and Mr. Fred posing with her Disney fishing pole. Natalie doesn't know him yet as well as the rest of the family, but she will soon. She loves everybody!

Tanya and Natalie (we're trying to teach Natalie "Aunt" Tanya because Natalie has become so special to her too)

Natalie and Poppa posing with her fishing pole.

I love this shot. They are so involved in fishing they forget that I am there. Too sweet!

big fishing pole, Poppa: We're not big fishermen (or fisherwomen) so it's not like we have lots of fishing equipement lying around. But I knew it would be fun for Natalie to do on her last Saturday living here.

Natalie loved swimming in the lake.

Cari and Alexa on the jet ski...



Natlie swimming with Tanya again...

Now she's swimming with Alexa.




I'm telling you. She loved swimming in the lake.

I think Cari was the first one to catch a fish! Natalie gave up on it at that point and decided she would rather swim in the lake as seen above.

I suggested Stewart bring a friend since I have no children his age. He brought his friend, Clayton. Clayton on the left and the right is is Stewart.



Randy caught a really old beer can. It was quite funny!

see...

The first time the three of us (Randy, Natalie and me) decide to ride the jet ski it flipped over before we ever left. I knew it was happening. It was like it happened in slow motion. So I sort of pushed Natalie out of the way so neither of us nor the jet ski would fall onto her. Tanya already had the camera in my camera in her hand to take a photograph of her us. I didn't know she had captured this until I downloaded my images to my computer.


okay, let's try again...

Just before we got off...after getting off Natalie said that she enjoyed it "a little bit".

We took a break from the jet ski.

We tried it again. This time after she got off, she said that she enjoyed it a "lot" bit!

Natalie finally caught her own fish too!





and so did Alexa...

This was Natalie's reaction to something exciting...I am sure what!

After Natalie caught a fish, she had more patience to try again...don't we all usually do that! Ask Cari. She sure did!

This was the baby fish of the day. I think Tanya caught it. Isn't he tiny?

The tiny fish was so little you can barely see it in this photo. I guess I should have circled it too. Natalie sees it. Do you see her looking up at it?

Best Friends just chilling before going home!

And what does a little girl do on the way home after a fun day at the lake?


Okay, I will finish these later. I am having problems with the rest of these upload. The rest of the images and story coming.

EDITED:

I did finally get the images to load. I noticed some of the images that I was having problems loading were high resolution images. I usually convert all files to low res so that they will upload and download when are viewed easily. So I converted them and then magically my uploading problems disappeared.

I think I have already wrote about the day we did this. In a nutshell, this was Natalie's last Saturday before moving to B.R. The summer had been so busy that we had not gone to the lake all summer. So what better day that this!

We all had a nice, quite, peaceful day at the lake. I am so glad that I have nice photographs so that I won't forget this fun day.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~








~~Natalie's Mimi~~






1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

It blows my mind that those teenagers are Alexa and Stewart. They are still babies in my mind - my mom babysat them for years when they were little. I am praying for all of you, I know change is so hard and this is a lot of change for everyone involved.