Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AUGUST 10, 2007...NATALIE'S FIRST TEA SET

When Natalie's cousins came last year, it was after Natalie's birthday party. They didn't get to come because my cousin, their mommy, had to work that day. So they brought Natalie her birthday gift on this visit. The same visit that we went to the water park the next day. Remember I only had few images and I recently posted those.
Such a serious expression of concentration to open her gift.

At this point, she appears a little confused...like she's not so sure what it is.

Still confused?

I am sure by the title you know that the gift was a tea set. We had many tea parties with Natalie's First Tea Set. I think the first one was with Carlie, her mommy (Aunt Charlotte), and Mimi.


I actually had Charlotte take a few photos of me and Natalie after she opened this gift, but sorry they didn't make the blog....remember I wasn't feeling too well then and as you could guess I really don't want to remember the way I looked in those images. I didn't delete them, but I won't be showing them off. LOL

I have a few other folders of images that I would like to post that didn't make the blog last summer because they were taken just before I started the blog. My blog anniversary is coming up soon (08.29.07). When I started her blog, my intention was to post as often as possible to keep up with daily adventures of Natalie and her world from that day forward and all post images from the same time of year from her previous years...at that time only two since I started it exactly one month after she turned two. I wanted to go back and add birthday party images then, but since I was doing good to keep it with it like that I decided I would add last year's with this years. I did post a few and I intend to still post more.

I did good with her blog until the fall came and got really busy with work and then the holidays. I had intended after the holidays to go back and catch up. Well...I never really got a chance to do that. So maybe as I go back this year and pick up previous years since I won't see her quite as much this...though I will probably take more photos each time to make up for it...so who knows. These are my intentions...to maintain Natalie's World with images of the times we have and by re-capturing her first two-three years through images that haven't been blogged. So bare with me.

I hope you enjoyed these images. My friend, Nicki, commented on what a toddler Natalie was just a year ago when she saw the images that recently posted "major cutie"...I think photographed the same day as these. It really is amazing during that 3rd year (from 24 mos. to 36 mos.) that they lose that baby face at some point. I guess it is so gradual that we only really notice it when looking back.

~~Natalie's Mim~~

No comments: