Friday, August 15, 2008

NATALIE LOVES HER DORA/DIEGO BACKPACK

This is an image cropped close from yesterday. After a little ps enhancement, it was my favorite of the day day. Yes, I know it's a little cheesy, but you gotta love it too! Our morning started off quite early. Soon all Natalie's morning will be starting early with her new daycare/preschool. I had planned to pick Cari up around 8:45 since her appointment orthodontist appointment was 9:00. Timing of everything always takes so much longer when dealing with a 3-year old. Sometimes I do well calculation my time, but most of the times I don't and this was one of them. When I looked at my clock after I got in the car, it was 8:49...even if it is 5 minutes ahead, I was still running behind.

This is the full view of the first image that I cropped close.


Natalie wanted to bring her new Dora/Diego Backpack. This was suppose to be her one of her b'day gifts, but it didn't come in until while we were gone (over a week later). This image and the next one were recorded to show the backpack, but since she was walking down the steps and I was shooting down, neither angle really showed if off. But you get the idea. It is really hard to find Dora/Diego items. Dora is usually geared all toward girls and Diego; boys. So I was pleased to find the new backpack on ebay when I was shopping for b'day party items.



Looking back at Mimi...

I took Natalie to her parents after the I took Cari back to school after the appointment. They had both worked late the night before. Later in the day, while Brittany was at work Cameron and Natalie came over. After we had burgers and homemade fries, Natalie wanted to play with play dough...I usually tell her no because I want it to be organized play and nothing is organized around here these days. But I hate to disappoint her about anything these days since her days here are really numbered. So I cleaned her high chair up and gave her one color and some cookie cutters. She was tickled! (as you can see from this expression)



They left not long after this. Earlier she looked like she would fall asleep in the high chair. So we put p.j.'s and a pull up...just in case she was sacked by the time she got there.

I should be seeing in her in a few hours since both her parents work tonight. I am sure I will more new images after this weekend. But that's it for now.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: