Monday, August 25, 2008

MOVING DAY: PART 2

NATALIE'S NEW HOME:
These are the images at their first apartment as a family.
This is a view of Natalie's room from the door. I didn't have wide angle lens which you really need in a small space. My only wide angle lens is on the camera that I have given Brittany to use to photograph/document Natalie in Tiger Land.
Natalie's little room is Dora Themed. This is acutally Natalie's first "real" room. She had a room at our home (the sunroom) when she was an infant. But when we took her baby bed down and using the mattress for her toddler bed, we put it in our room. The sunroom became her TOY ROOM. One day I would like to convert it back to a sunroom and use it for window light photography again.
These images were all captured late that day affter we got back from Wal-mart. Cameron is working on some software for something (internet, I think), Emma is helping with the sofa cover that her mom picked up at Wal-mart and Natalie is "cheesing" for the camera.

Cameron really hates to be photographed, but I when I reminded him that we would be leaving soon and that we would all be out his hair, I got this nice expression. Thanks, Cam!

Brittany is like Cari. She doesn't mind looking up and smiling for my camera even if she does have drenched hair from the downpour that we got caught in leaving wal-mart. She is writing her address down for me here.

They got very lucky in getting a 3-bedroom apartment. This is the extra room where everything ended up until it was unpacked and put up. This room will be their office and...

Cameron's closet. This way all three of them will have their own closet.

I assume Natalie's golf clubs will be stored here too.

Another image working on the sofa cover...I think it was a little difficult.

Joey (daddy's friend--now also Natalie's too) playing with her in her room.

Their bed with their new bedding that Uncle Danny and Aunt Maria bought from their Target registry. Maria, I don't think this photo is does justice. It looked for pretty. The lamps Brittany's mom really went great with it. And all the other accent pieces. I didn't photograph the other side in the two bedroom, but they put pretty curtains over the open closets. By the time we left there, it was all coming together very nicely. I think they were proud of it too. (I wished I would have thought to photographed our first apartment. I have photographs while there, but not each room.)

Brittany's family with Cameron, Brittany, and Natalie. They all got there mid-morning with four different vehicles of boxes of things to unpack.

Randy and I with Cameron, Brittany and Natalie just before leaving. I looked terrible after the bringing bags and bags of stuff up three flights of stairs. Yes, they are on the third floor. Oh well, I often avoid photographs because I think I look terrible (which I did), but I am not as concerned with that looking great in each image. I would rather have my image than not! It's the price I have to pay! Randy and I didn't get there until around 3:00. We brought the trailer with their furniture. To give the girls a break and get them out of the way, I took them to the LSU playground (as seen in part 1).

Think Natalie is enjoying her new apartment in Baton Rouge.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

-Tori- said...

Hey Mrs. Jami! I just started my own blog! I looked at Nat's alot so I just made one too!