Monday, August 25, 2008

PART 1: IMAGES OF NATALIE'S LAST DAY...

...while still living here for tomorrow (the day after this day) she moves to Baton Rouge with her mommy and daddy.

After church, we left for lunch at El Ranchero.
We don't usually get dessert, but today was a special day. Cari wanted the refried ice cream. So I ordered with 3 spoons, of course.
Isn't that expression priceless! This is the server bringing it to us.
I didn't think she would want the cherry. I offered to take it of her hands, but I was wrong. She does like cherries. Oh...darn! I really like them too!

Doesn't it look delicious, but not as yummy w/o the cherry on top!

How do you like those long "tea" spoons? I guess they don't have regular spoons for ice cream.

They almost have the same look concentration on there face.
I am not sure what this expression is, but it almost seems to be the same again. Funny, huh?

Okay, now they are just plain posing for the camera. Are they beautiful? They almost look like sisters instead of Aunt and Niece. I always loved the way Natalie just looked like she belonged in our family. Her mommy is very pretty, but if Natalie would have looked just like her (they do favor a lot in spite of Natalie light hair and eyes), people would have wondered where she came from!

Being just plain silly...

Natalie had not seen her parents in a few days because them working and getting packed for the move. On the way home she wanted her mommy. So what's the next best thing...yes, a serious phone call.

Then she needed to call her daddy too.

I don't think she has ever talked on the phone this long. It was too cute!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~




No comments: