Monday, August 25, 2008

UPDATE ON NATALIE AND HER "SCHOOL"

I just talked to Cameron. He called to tell me about his first day of school. Their classes began today. I am not sure how Brittany's went today. This was her very first day of classes at LSU.
I am so glad that he likes to call me and tell me things like that.

While talking to Cameron I asked him how did Natalie do today when she was left. She cried again today. Oh, I do hope she adjusts to this soon. It makes me sad and I know it is very hard on her parents leaving a crying child...even when they get great reports about the rest of her day. He said that since they both had classes that they just left quickly. I even told him it was probably better that way...though I do know it such a hard thing to do as a parent (or grandparent)!

I have been working on updating the blog images before I get knee deep in all the work that I am sooooo behind on, but I wanted to stop and give this little update.

So please say a little prayer for her...for all of them...for all of us. It will be so much easier once she adjusts to the new changes in her life. Though I don't blame her...I am not too fond of changes either.

I do have a few more images to add from the point and shoot camera today or tomorrow and then I will be caught up. I wished I had took a few photographs yesterday (but it was pouring down rain again!) when we met them in Woodville with Brittany's car that had been repaired and with more of belongs such as clothes and toys. Natalie will enjoy riding that tricycle to the playground (once they get it downstairs) that I took to them.

So stay tuned to Natalie's World to view more images of her little world viewed through her Mimi's eyes.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: