Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"JONAH SAYS THANK YOU"



Okay, I posted the first image twice because I wanted it to be the first one that appeared. This was the business-card-sized thank you card that was enclosed in Jonah's party favor bags. Natalie picked it up the other night and she was "reading it". I took the photos after the fact, but the moment was too cute. It needed to be documented with photos and the story behind it.
She was holding it and here's how it read to her.."jonah says...thank you for coming to my party--thank you for eating my cake". I wished I would have left her alone a little longer to see what else she "read" on this card. It was too cute. As I stated previously, I had to get my camera out and photograph her with this. She was sitting in my desk chair holding the card toward me in the first image. As you can see the ceiling fan light above her was casting a shadow over her face from the card.
Next image...a close-up of the card! It was very cute. Jonah had a very cute party with the most interesting party favors including these thank you cards.
Do you see her finger on the card where she is following the line of text as she "reads" it?


I wished that I had a camera (a good one) available and the time to capture all the little things in our lives like this memory that we won't forget now because I allowed to document it.

It's the little things like this that I know I will miss soooooo much when Natalie lives moves to Baton Rouge next week. I will just have to do my best to document as many of the moments like this when she is here to make up for less time.

I love this little girl so much!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: