Sunday, August 17, 2008

NATALIE'S LAST DAY IN MISS-LOU, AUGUST 17, 2008

I don't have any images ready to add at this time. And I am sort of blank on any of the cute little stories that I want to add though I know I have several of them in mind. She is quite funny these days.

TODAY IS HER LAST FULL DAY TO LIVE HERE. TOMORROW SHE, HER DADDY AND MOMMY MOVE TO B.R. NATALIE WILL BE A LITTLE TIGER LIVING IN TIGER LAND!

I have photos from today (her last day) and I have photos from our simple, but fun day at the the lake (yesterday), but none of them are ready to post. Be looking for those soon.

It is here! That bitter-sweet day (day-before) where all thing in life change just as they should...though we know it is the right thing at the right time in life, our hearts don't always understand so easily. Please say a prayer for my family of three who will soon be living in Tiger Land.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

P.S. Pray for the mimi too...

No comments: