Monday, August 11, 2008

NEW BLOGS STARTED!

There's not much to it yet, but I just started another blog. This one will be geared more toward my whole family and my thoughts and ramblings. So I will add images from the cruise. Check it out when you can.

http://www.ainsworthremembering.blogspot.com/

I was getting ready to sign off on this and I remembered this would be a good time to give the other new blog that has just been started that will also feature Natalie. Brittany started it last week. It doesn't have any images on it yet. I think she will start adding images next week when they move to Tiger Land.

http://www.natalieintigerland.com/

I am real excited about this one. Brittany plans to document Natalie life living with her parents in Baton Rouge with this one. I really do want to keep up with her daily activities this way since I won't be share as many of them as I have these last three years. So if you like keeping up with us, please save this to your favorites.


~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: