Monday, August 11, 2008

MAJOR CUTIE!

These images were captured about year ago to the day. (last year 08.10.07) I was getting ready for a portrait session and Natalie came into my studio and asked me to "take her picture". Who could say no to a request like that to a child who turned two only a few weeks earlier.

If you look really close she has cheeto lips.

This was also about the age of the really fake "cheeses" started occurring very regular. Notice the very last image....SUPER CHEESE!



I was going to post a few images that I took a few minutes ago, but while I was looking around I ran across these. Some of you may have seen these before...it was "pre-blog" days. They were already low res images because I emailed them to several people...so I thought why not post these instead since they are pretty much ready for uploading. I will save the others for tomorrow or the next day.

I have Natalie here this evening. Cameron called me while I was at Wal-mart with Cari getting her school supplies and asked would I watch her tonight while he and Brittany do something. Pretty soon they won't have Natalie's Mimi a few miles away. So I think they wanted to take advantage of it before it they can't. Of course, I am always glad to have her. So I need to get off the computer and go finish her bath that her poppa started just now.

That's it for now.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Wow...she still looks like a toddler here. Not the little girl that she is now!