Monday, August 25, 2008

PART 2: IMAGES OF NATALIE'S LAST DAY...

while living in this area.
After a nice big lunch, we were all wanting to come home and take a Sunday afternoon nap. As soon as we got out of the car, Natalie says, "I wanna go swimming." She had been lately because of all the rain. It was raining at the moment. So by all means, let's go. The fringe benefit of swimming before napping is that it makes a very tired little girl...one who usually goes down very easy.
None of these images are that great. After taking tons of images the day before at the lake, I didn't want to get the "big" cameron out. So I continued to use the point and shoot.

A rare photo of Mimi and Natalie in the pool. I am usually the one taking things. In fact, I didn't know this one was taken until I got these off the card.

I don't know who she got this from. It really isn't to sweet, but it is Natalie. This is something that sometimes she does when try to photograph her. I guess she is just being silly.

Cari wanted me to take action shots of her and Natalie jumping in. This is something that did a lot this summer. Actions shots are not my strong suit, but definitely not with that camera. But I tried...

It just takes so much longer for the camera to focus...

Getting ready to jump...

After the jump...

So we tried again...

and again...it's isn't in focus, but you can see their movement and they are really jumping.
If this rain doesn't stop, this may have been our last swim in the pool. Maybe we'll get another chance to play in the pool before summer days end.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

No comments: