Friday, August 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE DANNY!



I hope this works. I wanted to post a Happy Birthday wish to my brother, Danny, from Natalie. But I wanted to add some images to go with it. I don't really have time to convert them to low res files. Since it is only two files, maybe it will work. I see they are now here. So hopefully they will load okay each time it's opened.
I see I posted them in reverse order. I meant to have the one of Danny first since today, August 15th is his birthday. The other image is him and his wife, Maria. They were married when Cameron was 7 months olds. So Natalie feels like their grandchild/special niece...however you want to look at it, but they love and adore her too.
I have a little story about Natalie and her Uncle Danny and this would be a good time to include it:
  • Natalie has the Leap Frog toy (that has lower case A,B,C's that her Aunt Jackie, my sister bought her). One of the many features of this toy is that certain letters play certain songs (w/o) lyrics. Natalie wants to sing them and since Randy is better at identifying them and singing them. He has taught her most of them.
  • One of them is "Yankle Doodle Dandy". A few weeks ago, Natalie was singing the song...only it was..."Uncle Danny went to town riding on a pony..."
  • When I realized what she saying I didn't bother correcting her. One day she realize it, but for now I just want to enjoy things her way!

Natalie loves you, Uncle Danny!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~

P.S. I have other photos of Natalie with Uncle Danny, but for some reason this was the first one that popped up in my mind.

No comments: