Monday, August 25, 2008

MOVING DAY: PART 1

MY LITTLE SWEETHEART
Apartment #3222


I made the stop for a photo even though they were very excited and ready to get the the "LSU PLAYGROUND"!

"Natalie, you have to put your shoes back on or we're going back to the apartment!"

I guess she wore Robeez too long. She really hates to wear "real" shoes.

Stopping to pose for Mimi!

Natalie and Emma having fun!

I love finding a frame within something else.


An action shot of sliding. I am not a great action photographer (more portrait). So I really love that I captured the action of this image and the enthusiasm in her expression.

You see it really is an LSU playground.

The playground is a part of their apartment complex and is provided for them only. I am so glad they have this.

Do you remember the above image of Natalie putting her shoes back on? Well, I guess she took them off again and this time I did not notice her putting them on the wrong feet. I did the first time and corrected her. Oh, well. It is funny!





After just a few minutes, we were hot and thirsty. So we went back to the apartment for a water break and a ponytail for Mimi! But before we did, I asked Emma to take a photo of me and Nat. She was proud of her image when she viewed it on the back.

After a water break, we went back. This time we stopped at the swings first. They are also on the premises, but not in the same fenced in area as the LSU setup.

Check out those dirty toes! I tried to make her keep these shoes on, but I gave up! This is one of the reasons that I prefer tennis shoes at the parks and playgrounds.

Emma at the swings

Natalie sitting "normal" in the swing


I had fun playing with the girls in the play area and it was a great photo opportunity too!


I look forward to playing with Natalie at this LSU playground for many days to come.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: