Friday, August 1, 2008

NATALIE'S REAL BIRTHDAY!

"CLOSE YOURS EYES, NATALIE SO WE CAN BRING OUT YOUR SUPRIZE"
Natalie's birthday gift from her daddy didn't come in until the next day after her party. Natalie's parents had to work that evening, but they were off the next day for "her" real birthday (July 29th). So they had plans to go to Baton Rouge to move the rest of Cameron's stuff out of his apartment and then to take Natalie to introduce her to her new "pre-school", THE LEARNING CENTER. This is where she will go while her parents go to school at LSU.
WHO IS THE MOST EXCITED? YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE EXPRESSIONS!

The next two images are Natalie posing with her new golf clubs that her daddy picked out for her.

Mimi saved a gift for this day too!


Natalie's daddy trying on her the shoulder straps of the clubs. Natalie needs to grow before she can carry them by herself. The set is designed for 3-5 years of age, but one must need to be closer to 5 to be able to carry them like this.

I know Cameron is excited about teaching Natalie something that he enjoys too. I am too. I think will be great if Natalie develops a love for golf too. It would be sooooo good for them to have something special that they can do together. Sometimes it is hard for daddies to really spend much time with their daughters because of different interests. So I am praying that she learns to play and begins to love it, but I know what they both love the most is spending time together.

I think these next few images are so sweet. Daddy teaching daughter.

She finally hit one. Look how far it went...about 3 feet. Well, it's a start!


Smile for Mimi!

Natalie loved her new pre-school. They said that she didn't want to leave. I hope she will still love it when she is going every day.

I haven't had her as much this week. I did have her for a most of today. I wanted to spend some time with her before we leave. Bright and early tomorrow, Randy, Cari, my niece, Brooke and I leave for another cruise. We enjoyed the one that we had early this year so much that we wanted to share this with Cari. I am going to miss Natalie, but I do think this little trip is something we need.

So enjoy these images for now. I do have a variety of different images to sort through from this summer and of course, the birthday party. I have enjoyed spending some extra time with Natalie this summer. I have been trying to just soak her up because I know things just won't be the same when she moves to Baton Rouge. I am not quite sure how my heart will survive this move. But I do know I will be making many trips to Baton Rouge this fall.

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: