Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend Fun..

Last weekend we had a family day at our house!
We intended to do it the weekend before last weekend, but between the rain, playoffs, cheerleader tryouts, etc, it was put off until last weekend (03.21.08) which was perfect day. We wanted to do crawfish for Brittany's b'day (03.09.08).
Natalie posing and Poppa had to jump in!


okay, one w/o him...

I didn't get any photos of anyone else eating crawfish because I was busy eating them too. Cari and Brittany are slow eaters. Go figure!

Some fun with a baseball after crawfish...

I forgot to change my camera setting thus I got this really overexposed image. I should have deleted it, but since I didn't have another fun shot exactly like this...I played a bit!

The rest are better...


This was my Wordless Wednesday image for this week.





I love this one w/her looking up at her daddy.


"Poppa, swing me!"

He did.




This was another one of those days when it was Natalie told me and her mommy that she had "great fun" again! I love days like this! They are the best!
~~Natalie's Mimi~~





No comments: