Saturday, May 17, 2008

A LITTLE SILLINESS ALONG WITH SOME BUBBLICIOUS FUN IN THE YARD

These are the expressions of fun and silliness that my little sweetheart, Natalie gave me when I wanted to take a few posed photographs before playing with the bubbles. Isn't it cool to be 2ish again and your only worry is what silly face I will make next for my Mimi? I do love the beauty in her face and eyes in the first image. The two-pony look is really working for her since her hair hasn't really grown as much as I hoped by now (after cutting it last fall). This seems to be the best way to get all of it in and to stay there...single low or high ponies just don't seem to cut it these days. Good thing she is so darn cute with two!
Hold on...I thought I missed the really silly one that was taken with this group of images, but I just scrolled down and I see that it was posted at the bottom...so just picture it along with these first few images.
This is a typical Natalie "cheese"...my blog readers should recognize it!

This nice day a few weeks ago, Natalie and I were playing bubbles. I am always sooooo busy with work, wedding and life that we just haven't had time to really play with them like we did last fall. So I decided everything could wait just a little longer and go play with her...she prefers that over me giving them to her and letting her play on the porch while I stare (work) at this computer day in and day out. Doesn't she look cute in her new Children's Place clothes? That's how busy I have been...I only recently ordered her some spring/summer clothes. I ordered a few a while back, but I have not had time to order her some more. You really realize how much they grow when you change seasons and you get out the clothes they wore the last time it was warm like this (all the time, not like warm winter days like we often have) from last year. So our little one needed some new warm weather clothes. It's time for a garage sale and/or some ebay auctions, but let's get past the wedding first.

Gotta love the bubble blowing lips! This is what she wanted to do...chase the bubbles and try to catch them/pop them! It was too funny! She can run really fast too!
Where did Poppa find Natalie and Mimi when he got home? Playing bubbles, of course, outside!

This is Natalie doing bubbles for Poppa to catch. She laughed so hard at this. This is the cheapest fun we ever had! Do you see him?
Now can you? See all the bubbles coming his way!
Here's that silly face!
Okay, I have more catching up to do, but that's it for now. The countdown is on and I am trying so hard to catch up on work and blogging before the wedding. Hopefully, sleep really is over-rated!

~~Natalie's Mimi~~


No comments: